The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bad Driver TX HJN-548

What if we all blogged our road experiences both good or bad? Some day in the future when an idiot kills someone, he may have built a convincing record by the public for or against his case.

Blog the cop who helps you. Blog the city services and let them know how happy you are. The blog should begin to be the free complaint department. Also, maybe someone, an entrepreneur, will make a complaint website and charge a small fee by the word. All of this will give court cases and employers a better idea of the character of each individual (including me). Big brother then becomes all of us.

Okay, Texas License plate number HJN 548 in the Black Mercedes Benz, I have a complaint for you. You drive like crap. You are rude, and you are a law breaker. I could not see if you were a man or woman, but I could see you were a barbarian. Shame on you rebel roader.

At about 9:15 am Rebel Roader passes me on the off ramp, on the right side crossing the solid lines, then places his car right in front of me. After that, when the light turns, he just waits, making me more disjointed and causing me to honk the horn. He or she has also caused me to come up with this complaint idea.

Let's see... It happened on Wednesday April 29, 2009 at 9:15 am and I would say on the George Bush Turnpike going East on the last free exit.

As a professional driver, I will not show anger or dismay outwardly on the highway any more. No more fingers, or horns or swearing. I shun the idea of “punching a pillow” to release my emotion. However, this record of this Mercedes Mad Man (or Madam) will make me happy, as I know that this driver will do harm to some other driver by their inability to be cooperative on the road. Then some lawyer will be able to see this report on character and take everything they have.

Good people unite, bad people beware. I'm sure with technology, it would not be difficult to know where this person lives. And if the wrong person gets that info, then justice will weep that day. I'm not that type of person, so consider yourself warned and lucky Roadway Rebel.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff with his opinion and advice less any threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment