The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My Bible Chapter 0001

It's not like I have any more free time laying around, but I did think for many years that if there was ONE thing I needed to do in my lifetime, it would be to read the Bible.

Everything I tried so far, I find it to be boring, has not worked. I am not the type to give up. So, since my strength is to write, I will write the words of the Bible I read right in front of my eyes. I may study a bit on it. And you can be sure I will make comment on what I find.

What I find is what I find. What you wish to offer, as a reader of this blog SundayisFunday.blogspot.com, is welcome as an opinion, just as my words are an opinion also. I stand prepared to learn and explore.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff The Compusician

This project will take a while, and maybe I will learn something. All chapters in this blog are in ascending numerical order, this being “My Bible Chapter 0001”.

No comments:

Post a Comment