The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Bible Chapter 0004



Genesis 1:3 through Genesis 1:5

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning-the first day.


Commentary and what I've learned today:

Everything begins in Genesis except God. He was already there, and through him is the source for which all is created. I especially want to point out that this means there is more to life than what is physical. “Show me”, should be replaced by “feel me”. Spirits, ghosts, and the supernatural should be regarded as real as everything we can touch, smell, hear, feel and taste.

If it is hard to believe, think of this. Is it possible to float 5 feet off the ground with no help? Perhaps yes, perhaps no, but one thing is for sure... the whole Earth, the entire Universe appears to be floating without any trouble. This does not prove there are ghosts, but it does open up the mind to accept that anything is possible. I think that is what Genesis is saying to me at this point, with God all things are possible. It seems cliché, but sometimes a cliché looses its root meaning and gets distorted. You cannot get any more “root” than right here in the book of Genesis.


“With God, all things are possible.”




I am writing the Bible out (word for word) for my own use to try to better understand it. I welcome comments, as this is a learning adventure. The Bible I am reading will put everything into chronological order and offer some studies on the entries. My mind is open and I realize that everyone, including myself, has a different perspective, as well as a different base from which to learn and teach. My initial goal is to enhance my music, and to fulfill a goal to have read the Bible in my lifetime.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff - The Compusician


PS I also learned in my fact book that the word, “testament” means contract, and that this contract called the “Old Testament” was made with the people of Israel. In the “New Testament” the contract is made with anyone who will commit to following Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment