The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, October 19, 2009

Art 001 Excited Photo



Compusician 024

Okay, I feel as a multi artist (Lyrics, Art, Music) that I have finally FINALLY have come to grips with what I can do at this point, and what I should work on later.

I aim to produce something weekly, and I am starting at number 24. When I get to 999, I guess I will be done if God is not done with me first.

I love the Graphics Art best. So, it may be from time to time I just throw something out there not in the trilogy of the Compusician series.

In the trilogy of Compusician 024, I have Lyrics which are here and on the net as Psong's (Poem/Songs). Of course, this newest one will be Psong 024.

In the Art or Graphics area, the series of pictures will be placed on Blogger, and MySpace, and on OriginalPoetry. They will be number as Art 024 "some word" Photo.

And as for music, I have given up singing for now, so these will be instrumental pieces derived from the numeral 22/7 or Pi (3.1415...). A numbering in the trilogy would be like; 024-Pi1415-120bpm.

Lyrics, Art, Music. Welcome to the beginning of the Compusician Series, with the name EinStud as Pen Name in most editions. I begin this series with this blog, and the word for the week (randomly chosen from the dictionary).

Erudition: Great Learning.

.
Peace Out, EinStud
.

No comments:

Post a Comment