The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, October 11, 2009


Art Thermoplastic
How is sound used as a weapon?


I have heard of this technology, using sound as a weapon, and one thing is clear: There has never been a weapon made that was not used for both good and bad purposes.

So I did my research, and found some information on this topic. I do know that this weapon is better described like the concussion effect of a bomb, pressure, rather than an audible sound.

It does have the power to burst ear drums. Some of the links I have furbished here do not convey my beliefs or fears, however you can decide for yourself what to think.

Links:









Peace Out, The Compusician


PS I guess I don't have the worst sounding music anymore! lol!


.





No comments:

Post a Comment