The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, October 11, 2009


Art Gest
Psong 18

Simple

170 bpm

EinStud




Simple



Chorus:

Keepin' it simple
Keepin' it light
Keepin' it simple
Keepin' it right


Verses:

I want to keep, keep it simple
Enjoy this wonderful time
Throw out all of the complications
Then dive into our minds


You'll shine, whenever we're together
Outside, I'll speak badly never
In time, we'll build our place
Sunshine, to lay our base
We'll just keep, keep it simple


I never worry where you are
You text me, when you're in the car
I look outside, I wonder, wonder why?
People just can't be simple
You and I, yeah lovin' it simple


I want to keep, keep it simple
I want to sing it out loud!
Vibrational attraction, life without distraction
You are always on my mind


Water, sun, and food grows a flower
You and Me and God make love power
We don't need much more. What are they searching for?
Simplify your life to discover!



Einstud

.


One way to get the most out of my "Psong's" (Poem/Songs), is to read my poems with a free metronome ( http://simple.bestmetronome.com/ ).

EinStud knows the need for good free lyrics in music. Often, poems do not transform well to song. Please use, adapt, change the words, or modify any poem EinStud has here, if you will simply just give some credit (example: " ... Inspired by EinStud").

Life is not about winning the race, but passing the baton to the next person in the race.

EinStud is a member of the band "BL8ant."

Peace Out, EinStud

.

" www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud "

" www.SundayisFunday.blogspot.com "

.

The band BL8ant is at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .

Peace Out, EinStud and The Compusician

.

No comments:

Post a Comment