The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, March 07, 2010








D002 Let it all pour down!


A dry museum parched
I keep searching for art
the wine will pour soon


-EinStud
.

Outside words to this poem...


Please notice the second line of this “D” Series poem. This line continues on in thought from the second line in D001. It will flow through to the next line in D003. If a sponsor wants to get their name in there, shoot me an email at: TheCompusician@yahoo.com. I am Gary (EinStud, if you like). The price right now (March 7, 2010) is One US Dollar, via PayPal. I do not plan on becoming rich, just self sufficient.

All of these Haiku poems are destined to become inspirations for new songs. And the best thing is, you are welcome to tap into my Haiku poetry for FREE, and spit out your own poems, songs, or manuscript (the one's for sale will say “For Sale” or “Not for Public Use”).

If you want a song built from scratch to completion, I charge an extraordinary amount for that service.

Peace Out, EinStud
.

Tags: I, need, a, an, inspiration, help, for, songs, music, art, muse, poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment