The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, March 07, 2010






The Light Path, by EinStud

Where does the rainbow begin?
Where does the rainbow end?
Welcome to God.

.

----------------------------



(The words on the "other side" of the poem)



I was introduced to Flow Dreaming (FlowDreaming.com) by a radio "friend" named Rollye James (Rollye.net).

I feel like my life's path is on a river, and I am on a simple raft. I come into each town on the banks of the river knowing I can stop and visit, or I can pass through if I sense any ill will.

I see a lot. I learn a lot. And I share a lot.

And for my mind's safety, I can always get back to the past by traversing the land on either side of the river bank. That thought is in place for my own peace of well being.

This "river flow" scenario is how I have, and will approach life. Summer McStravick has "awakened" what was already inside of me. I already was a success. And that is because I know there is always more to learn.

My poem, "The Light Path" is another way of looking at a path in life. Maybe the rainbow is a good example of how there is one light, but many colors, many paths, leading in the same direction. For variety I may jump from the blue light to the red light. And it is good to know that the rainbow is always there. It is visble when conditions are right. The rainbow has no beginning or end. I remember as a kid saying, "The beginning is just over there!". And no matter how far I would run to it, I could never get there. Why? Because I was already there, just by seeing it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment