The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, March 12, 2010






Morning Show Lion


ener JENNA g
Kidd Kraddick in the Morning
she's so exciting!


-EinStud
.


(This poem is a gift to Jenna on the Kidd Kraddick show from EinStud. "ener JENNA g" seems like a cool radio name, and I hope you will use it. It is a word play on the word "energy". Every morning I listen and it is astounding how Jenna seems to have so much energy, excitement, and a positive attitude.

I write song lyrics in the Haiku style form of poetry. Then I usually develop a song from that point. I hope you have another musician that will help you turn this into a song. Maybe another listener can take the ball from here. Listeners are part of your team too.)


Peace Out, EinStud

.

No comments:

Post a Comment