The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Answers to most ailments (really)

Do you have something wrong with you?  Guess what?  We all do.  It may be something small, or something big.  It may be something visible for the world to see, or something no one can see.  We ALL have our problems.  We usually keep them a secret if we can.

But, we still seek the answers.

I don't want to know your problems with all due respect.  Nor do you want to know my own problems.  But while doing my online searches for different things, I always report my most interesting findings.  Yes, it takes me away from my music creation, but helping other people is just something I love to do.

So, start here with your problem - LINK ( http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/BrowseConditions ).

Problems may include:

The most often viewed:

If you discover something that helps someone you know, blog it.  We all need to help each other.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff aka: EinStud
.
Personally, (I couldn't hold back), I will be searching, Lungs and Breathing ( http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/conditionCategory/lungs-and-breathing ).


No comments:

Post a Comment