The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, May 11, 2013

G6PD, Asthma, and Diabetes

What would G6PD, Asthma, Diabetes, and High Blood Pressure all have in common?  Genomics and Allergies.  We are coming into a new age of discovering why things happen, all the way down to the gene level, and in time, a way to suppress allergies and malfunctions of the body's chemical processes.

Rather than try to explain everything, I included the link that may help you in your research.  I originally was searching for a way I can eat beans without my breathing becoming affected.  I ran across this LINK ( http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/G6PD ).  If you discover something I can do or take to allow me to eat beans without having breathing difficulties, please let me know.  This happens with most bread products I eat too.  Rice?  No.  So, as you read the article in the link, you'll see why there are so many afflictions related to carbohydrates in general.

Also note, just because it make sense, do not assume you have this ailment.  Get it checked out by your Doctor.

Good Luck, Peace Out, Gary
.

PS  Food for thought, one of my future blog submissions will probably deal with this topic - "testing for food allergens which uses a lock of your hair sent to a lab."

I have found much relief with the Mullein and Butterbur pills.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment