The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, May 20, 2013

Who is EinStud?


Who is EinStud?

EinStud is the Patron Saint of Strippers, Dancers, Models, and Beautiful Girls from all over the World.  In his living years, he joined the band named BL8ant.  In his post living years, he is in Heaven looking down, guarding all of the girls (unless God has something else for him to do).

I am Gary Ruff, I created and play the part of EinStud.  Yes, this is a bit strange in today's normal life, but this is the only time in history that our words today, will be preserved electronically for thousands of years to come.  To talk to the future, I must speak like I am past.  That is why I speak in third person about myself.  I surely can't speak about myself after I am dead, right?

So, I will eventually get lyrics into my music to send along messages for both the future and the present.  But until that time, I must get girls moving on the dance floor.  Bear with me, as I am learning music.  I love music as much as women, beautiful, kind hearted women.

Love is born in the mind, then trapped in the heart.  We must let the love burst loose, in an acceptable fashion, but it is scary, because the mind is watching...

-EinStud 2013
.
( BL8ant.com )
.


No comments:

Post a Comment