The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, May 20, 2013

Ready


I'm all set.  I have everything in place to compliment my music making experience.  The promotions, the music making, and all I need now is time.  I can't sing that well (yet), but I have been experimenting with other vocalists.  I do purchase some of my vocals too.  I rely on several programs and the music industry to help to create my songs.  ReverbNation has been a really important piece to the puzzle.  Magix Music Maker is the core sequencer in my projects, but I have other programs from which I bring in sounds.

I have my "branding" in place too.  Yes, EinStud, the Patron Saint of Strippers, Dancers, Models, and Beautiful Girls from all over the World.  The beauty of this plan is that even if my music does not take off in my lifetime, maybe 100 years from now, it will have some relevance (sure, kids... this is NOT what to do in music ha ha ha!)

The adventure started in 2002.  I am now placing this new part of the journey on ReverbNation as EinStud ( BL8ant.com ).  In 100 years, all of these websites will be gone or changed.  The music will still be here online somewhere.  I will be in Heaven, looking down and guarding all of the beautiful women on Earth (unless God has something else for me to do).

Until that time, let's suffer together as I learn Music.  Let's begin.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment