The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

As June comes to a close, I will try to get back on track with life. Tips and tricks to making and writing music will start to overtaketake this blog (until football season starts). Once again, my Mom will be missed. I will post relevant pictures frequently until time has flowed through the river of life enough to wash away the pain. At the funeral I did have the opportunity to speak. I wrote and spoke this:

I want thank everyone who has come out to pay final respects to my mother. I will keep this short. I just wanted to say a few parting words before we all leave here and try to get our lives back in order. We all have something we will miss about Joan Ruff. She was a very dynamic person. I called my Mother every Sunday so that we could share our thoughts. and life occurrences. There is a thought I had that I would like to share with you about Mom. She was an anchor in my life. A rock solid anchor. She certainly gave me more of everything than I could ever give. An anchor. Any troubles I had in life, she was the first person I sought advice from. An anchor. Mom met a spectacular person named Ron Guldan. She always spoke highly of him. As timed passed, I learned that Ron was an anchor too. There were many times we all would chat on the phone for hours. My Mom would have wanted you all to know that you are still loved by her and she is always in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment