The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, June 13, 2005

I have been working fevershily on the music. Just to let you know, I am simply placing the singers voices into the mix (yes, including my own). Here's the problem: I am just an average (at best) singer. So.....I have to utilize many effects and changes in the recordin g of my voice. Reverb seems to be good. I can make my voice sound as low as that guy who does the 7 up commercials, "Never had it, never will". But also I can turn the pitch up so I sound like Beyonce. Go figure.

So, please give me some more time as I learn the intricacies of the recording studio. Yes, my mic sucks, and I have no pre-amp. I heard the pre-amp is the most important part. We shall see.

Be patient, as a flood of Football songs and taigate songs will proliferate! You might call me the "Pigskin Performer", or "Pigskin Poet" (I think the latter is already taken).

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment