The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I have a listed personals ad at yahoo. I have edited and changed my ad many times. This was the best I have come up with so far. I decided to write the ad as I do before I strike the lyrics to a song. Cut out the unneccsary thoughts, and dive right into "the meat of the matter". Here it is:

Hi,
It is with pleasure that I get to meet so many nice faces. I thought I knew all about romance, the way a woman thinks, and the "secret" to passionate love. I have tried many different ads and have met many different types of ladies. I am not sure that I know any more about women today as I did yesterday. And I have certainly learned that each individual lady has a different experience to share and enjoy. I am that good man that seems to be hard to find (and just to let you know, sometimes I have a hard time finding this in myself too!). I think it is daring for me to express myself openly like this without ever having met you. But I am confident that you have some good qualities worth sharing too! I work hard, love to play, and dream big. Everyday life with me is not boring. I have 2 dogs that I love. I believe that any good relationship starts with a foundation built with bricks of honesty, communication, joy, and being dependable. And for that special relationship; all of the bricks are cemented with love. As long as those bricks of the foundation are never damaged, there is no end as to how high the structure can be built (I like to reference "pyramids", they are so fascinating!). I don't care if my ideal match lives very far away, or next door. My desire to search and find her is overwhelming. Maybe it is you? Maybe you will become a good friend instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment