The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blogging the song

Today starts the first time I have ever tried to "go behind the scenes" of a computer musician (the Compusician) and show how a song is made.

The musical part is almost ready, but the lyrics and singing are what will be demonstrated here. And, I think in the future, I might blog all of my songs (don't you wished The Doors would have done that)?

Well, I'm not The Doors, unfortunately.... but if I ever do get the hang of this musical adventure it should prove to be interesting!

Here is the exact location of the musical part:

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSlZVKya2o

or just click this link:

www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSlZVKya2o

The song is very rough. But remember from the last few entries in this blog, I mentioned that we will move from "chaos to complete". Right now this whole song is in chaos. We will be merging the musical part to the lyrics. It is good that niether of these is complete at this stage of the process. We want some room to embellish, have fun, do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment