The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 17, 2006

From chaos to complete

When we hear songs on the radio, we hear the polished, and finished version. It is complete. However, just like everything else in this world, the creation of the song began as chaos and evolved towards and end.

I am Gary Ruff, Singer, Songwriter, Poet, Compusician, and Internetainer. Basically, I am a guy with a computer, a brain and seem to be good at getting my ideas to reality. That is all for this introduction. I am simply put; human.

These next couple of days I have off (I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled). :( But I will try to make the most of this time by blogging "How I make this song". I already have the music part almost complete. If this goes well, then next time I will blog the "musical creation" aspect (from start to finish, all the way).

I will get you the song location (it has no name yet, and is not complete, but you may want to hear it so you can get a feel for the words we will put to this song). I will get this posted ASAP. It will be at www.GarageBand.com/compusician (and I guess I better give it a name now.... God knows I thought of many.... Anna, Alexandra, Valentina, Tanya .... hmmm, if I name it to one girl then it excludes many others. So, I will name it "Princess". This way if it hits (no song has ever hit from the internet), it will be something girls all over the world can appreciate!

So! We have done well so far! We now have some music and a name for the song. Let's begin to make this song happen!

(note: This is the beginning entry. To see the rest, just click on the link on the side bar - September 2006 This series has began on the 17th.... and I promise you a better way to link this to my website in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment