The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 17, 2006

What I wrote

(In parenthesis will be my teaching and thoughts about what I wrote)

I just want to get lost in a story, someone else's dream. I want to laugh have fun 'till I scream! Maybe your story can captivate me...

(it appears to be clear to me that I will be writing about the joy of getting lost in this movie and forgetting about this world, if for only half an hour or so...)

(oh, and later, when I was back to reality and in silence I slipped in the words to my notes "What's next").

(so in this lesson, in the front of your book write these words for now: Who, What, When, Why, Where, How)

It was the disarray and confusion of the moment that left me standing alone the earth moved beneath my feet and I stood strong no more

(Where did this come from???? Well, in the show, the character had just found out her fiancee just cheated on her. She was a relationship coach. Also, she was used to teaching women her craft... but she found herself in a town full of men.... and a book conference with a room full of men, what she knew, her jokes, did not work on men like they did women. She became full of doubt at this moment.... But you see something here in my writing? I just wanted to convey the EMOTION of her life into my thought of simply escaping this world and getting lost from reality.... the show only inspired emotion!)

I had to regain my confidence just to maintain my situation. Let me leave the world for a moment

(and from here you can see I could write about suicide, lost love, separation, life, death.... and so on I am beginning to see many possible themes developing .... and it appears to have nothing to do with the movie except my own development of emotion derived from the characters on screen) (oh, I almost forgot... my spelling and grammar are terrible at this stage.... just write)

I want to get lost in a story. Help me forget my problems, let me move to the beat

(okay, here I am thinking more about my song than the movie... just write)

Tempt my imagination tease me, love me, bring me to satisfaction Where are you?

(in the show it seems that the girls are looking for their "one and only" I simply asked, "Where are you?")

Who will be next, what happens next, the fairytale is a fairytale but you have to dream. And when I come back to reality I'm recharged, fresh, Thank You

(I just wanted to thank the show for allowing me to escape this world if not for only a few moments.)

(and.... the show is over and now my song has some thoughts and ideas. I have a map. I know where I want to go. And I know where I am. I want to go to a place where I am with a beautiful woman, a Princess, who will help me get lost in our own story, a fairytale, where nothing else matters in this world if for only a short time. I look at my notebook and see where I am at with this thought. In the front of your notebook put this: "The journey from where I'm at to where I will be is just as important as the destination.")

( The journey from where I'm at to where I will be is just as important as the destination. )

No comments:

Post a Comment