The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bank failures?

Is the avalanche beginning in the USA? All of this speculation matters not. What matters is that you do what you feel is right. If you suspect the banks will fail, realize that you can't stop it. No one will care that you were right all along. And, you should remember to help others. That is the cost of being smart and ahead of the game; helping others.

I personally am prepared for both a success and a failure of the banking system. I also realize that no matter how prepared I am, no matter how much I help others, I too will be in the same place as everyone else when it's my time, 6ft underground.

So, let's not panic. But, let's do prepare and make this a good life for everyone around us.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment