The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, July 14, 2008

Taco Bell vs Domino's Pizza!

Okay, I submitted my idea online to each company. Right now, Taco Bell is leading. Their online customer service comment line was a tad bit easier. This was a very close call. Domino's lost because they required me to enter the store number. I found a store number to enter online with Google.

So, right now, with my idea of the Pizzaco, or Tacizza, Taco Bell is winning.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

The next time I'm lazy... I will build the Whopaco, or Tacurger. (or how about the TacJac? Taco hamburger from Jack in the Box?) Man, I would love the job of just creating new names for old food combinations! Maybe better would be working for Budweiser... but what goes good mixed with beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment