The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, July 14, 2008

WoW! the Pizzaco!

Today I invented a new food dish because I was hungry and lazy at the same time.

I took a tortilla out of the freezer. I microwaved it. I put some pepper jack cheese on it. I microwaved it. I put some Bertolli Spaghetti Sauce on it, added some veggies and some pepperoni, I microwaved it... and voila! I just brought the Mexicans and Italians together!

I am going to submit this idea to Taco Bell. I'll get nothing for it, I'm sure. Except the satisfaction that I made history while being lazy today. I invented the "Pizzaco" (Pizza + Taco) (or, Tacizza?) Start the parade...

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

PS I'll submit this idea to Taco Bell and Domino's Pizza at the same time and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment