The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Birth Canal

Before the chicken. Before the egg. First came the IDEA...

I have included in my personal checklist of song making to include the fore thoughts to the song. Many ask which came first, the lyrics or the music. But before any of that happens, something has to spark an idea. I want to try and capture that spark, that one moment in time that leads to the completion of a song. "Song Blogging" I guess you can call it.

And, as god to my music, I see a vision (I vision a scene?)... where many people are in the chat with me, and many people are blogging their own ideas with me, and with us together... that leads to the birth of many new song adventures.

I'll start out with the blog (not much for chatting you know...). If you got some ideas for a song, or some comments on anything that interests you (and me) in this universe... now is the time to speak up! Hurry! We're having a baby! :)

Peace Out, The Compusician

No comments:

Post a Comment