The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, September 01, 2008


MotoRokr!

Damn! It's about time they have a cell phone that plays music (not that iTunes, stuff, but mp3!).

It will be great when my new cell phone company can provide this phone, Net10. I want music in my cell phone! And I want to hear via Blue Tooth! And a camera would be nice, with International Text Messaging.

Heres the ROKR Video: http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/rokre8/experience/#blog-this-video

And to dream about the future? A phone that lets me download a movie, connect it up to my TV and I have the ultimate phone, music player, video device.

And??? .... oh yes, as a guy, I want to be able to download a Steelers Game in progress, while it plays on my TV.

:)

But who wants to make money anyways? Go to work techies!

Love Ya, Peace Out, Gary Ruff

PS Techies, you need to develop a path for the money to flow worldwide. PayPal seems like a possibility. It has to be "open market" too. Why? Open Market is what seems to support creativity. If we had an open market on energy, would we all be buying oil? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment