The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ukraine Girls

The song is well on its way. Instead of calling my files "Jackson" (I use a different City for each song), I will use Kiev. So, the first beat sample I will upload to SpliceMusic.com will be something like:

Kiev-Beat-INTRO1-132-Compusician-mp3

This way, you can search for all the samples related to the song, "Ukraine Girls" just by putting in the search box: Compusician and Kiev.

Oh, and I use USA cities for 120 beats per minute, and now I use Ukraine Cities for 132 beats per minute.

I know it doesn't matter much now, but if I should ever happen to stumble upon a hit song (like about 100 in a row), then people can come back and look at this stuff. Who cares who is dating who in hollywood, or what the king of pop ate for breakfeast this morning?

It would have been great to have legends like Buddy Holly, Elvis, and you know the list... living today or at least how they crafted their art!

Peace Out, Gary Ruff The Compusician

Oh, and yes I did lay down a bass line. It's not right. I think I will use AC/DC's style, and craft from the riff. So, be patient, I'm making a guitar chord riff for the song. I will build off of that. I hope to make a song that sounds like DePeche Mode meets AC/DC. Usually my songs sound like Earnie meets Bert. So, back to the microphone I go! (Lyrics are starting to run through my head. I'm not writing a Physics theorm, just some simple lines going through my head).

No comments:

Post a Comment