The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Who is John Peniel?

I tried to find out this info on line using Google, and seemed to be difficult if you do not have the correct Spelling.

He is suppose to be the World Leader or Messenger, that will bring to the world, a new order of things. Is this good or bad? I don't know. You decide for yourself. Article Link: http://www.atlantis.to/edgar-cayce.htm

I found spellings like, Jon, John, Panille, Panile, Penile, Peneil, Peniel, Panilla, and the list goes on. The correct spelling according to Edgar Cayce is Jon Peniel.

My concern is that often these oracles are not often right, but strangely very close to thier predictions. Has anyone on the inside notice that John McCain and Sarah Palin are oddly close to this prediction?

I wonder what message they have to deliver?

These next few years will prove to be very interesting indeed. Either way, Obama or McCain, we will be in for a ride as these people have not much to do with the order in which the country was left for them to lead. I will of course support whichever candidate we select, for I am an American... and that gives me a right to complain about things from time to time.

Good luck to the winner, may God Bless us all.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment