The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Alternative Energy Freaks



I am an "Alternative Energy Freak". I love the thought, ideas, and possibilities of science. I thirst for the knowledge of our past, melded with the knowledge of today, and shaping this towards our future. No idea is without any merit. I remember a time when man said "... if a man were suppose to fly, then he would be born with wings". I guess the Wright Brothers missed that message. The point is; if you can dream it, then it can happen.

There are so many ideas, questions, answers, and poppycock out there, that I thought I would bring some of this topic "Alternative Energy" together in one forum. My principle love is Music. Wouldn't it be great to discover that sound waves will be the answer to solving our "free energy" quests? When I play my music, everyone has the energy to get up and leave! ha ha

All joking aside, right now I am on a journey to find the answer to this; "Is there another way to split Hydrogen from Oxygen other than through electrolysis"? And in searching for that answer (not found by me yet!) I just corralled up many bits of information about alternative fuel, and energy.

I think the solution to the whole problem is not creating free energy, but how to store it and use it later.



Here is the link to a site that will help you make decisions on investing in Alternative Energy Companies: http://www.altenergystocks.com/comm/content/power-efficiency/





This here is the Honda FC Sportscar (fuel cell). I think I would rather drive this than my Corvette!


Some interesting Alternative Energy Web Sites for you to peruse.


Categories

* Air powered
* Batteries
* Biodiesel
* Biogas
* Car industry
* Efficient engines
* Electric Vehicles
* Energy news
* Ethanol
* Ethanol power
* Experiments
* Free Energy
* Geothermal Power
* Global Dimming
* Global Warming
* Gravity
* Green Gadgets
* Green News
* HAARP Energy
* How to…
* Hybrid vehicles
* Hydrogen Power
* Interesting Energy Ideas
* Joseph Papp Engine
* Magnetic Power
* New Inventions
* Nuclear Power
* Ocean Thermal
* Piezoelectric
* RF Energy
* Solar Power
* Sound Power
* Stirling engine
* Superconductors
* Tesla Inventions
* Thermoelectric
* Uncategorized
* Video
* Water Car
* Wave power
* Wind Power



http://www.altenergystocks.com/comm/content/power-efficiency/

http://www.greenoptimistic.com/category/free-energy/

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1519371/free_energy_generator_no_more_power_grid/

http://www.geo.mtu.edu/weather/aurora/images/aurora/jan.curtis/index.html



I hope this helps all of my energy pursuing friends out there.
Now, I have some music to make!


Peace Out, Gary Ruff, The Compusician



This is the best place on the web for free electricity, free energy, and free fuel information. Just remember, nothing is really for free.




A basic electric motor made from screws. LINK: http://www.greenoptimistic.com/2008/12/21/screws-magnetic-motor-build/



"It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know for sure,... that ain't so." -Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment