The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, December 14, 2008


Cubase, Magix, Pro Tools...

An idea for sequencer manufacturers such as Magix, Pro Tools, Cubase, etc...


I just finished working on another project that took months to complete. One problem I ran into was locating my notes for amplifier settings, pitch settings, settings, settings, lyrics, and settings...

Wouldn't it be great if there were a way to make “sticky notes” (yellow of course), and I could stick them anywhere on my sequencer! Maybe it would be a small yellow square with the letter “S” to show that there is a note there, and then it expands to show the full note when I click on it?

Just an idea.

Thanks, Gary Ruff, The Compusician

PS Maybe I should have sold this as a program for 3M corporation, but for now it is free for the world to expand upon...

PS That is where the money would be... make electronic sticky notes to work with all programs as an app! Active X, or how about VST? Vst is an odd idea, but perhaps as an overlay (layered over the sequencer screen, set everything else to “clear” or “matching background”, then order up “sticky notes” when asked for in the tool bar?

There's one hell of an app! I don't ask for anything but perhaps some bread crumbs from the kind programmer that takes on this idea (and a million bucks if it ever comes to spare). I've been drinking and I'm out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment