The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Dream

My Dream

I dream of a small cozy house overlooking the Black Sea. I see myself living with, and married to, a beautiful young lady. Our cozy little home also overlooks the wonderful city of Yalta, in Ukraine. Of course, my lady will want to travel and see other countries like America, as well as France and England.

In my dream I do not see much work, because I heard that if you love what you're doing, then you'll never have to work a day in your life.

I love music and travel. I love to listen as well as perform. I see in my dream, lands, beautiful lands so far away, that can only be described by sound, for words will fall short. Those people, from all of those far away places, express their language differently, but we all dance to the same songs.

Maybe the world will be a better place when people start expressing their dreams. That is part of my dream, to “DO”. I can dream a light bigger than the moon, but if nothing is done, I live a life of darkness.

I hope someone out there has a dream they want to share. It is time we start lighting the world with all of our hopes and dreams.

I know I am not alone.

We all sing a different tune, but our hearts are in the same place. - Gary Ruff, the dreamer

Peace Out

PS My comment to this “Song Singoff”?

There's a Hendrix version of the SGT. Peppers song too, and U2.
How's your version coming along? (yes you). :) DO! (Hint: I'm your friend.)


(a little help):

Give it a try, I double dog dare ya!


Words on video

Lyrics:

Quote,


"What would you do if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.

Lend me your ears and I’ll sing you a song,
And I’ll try not to sing out of key.

I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends.

What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you’re on your own)
No I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh, I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends.

Do you need anybody,
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody
I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in love at first sight,
Yes I’m certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see hen you turn out the light,
I can’t tell you, but I know it’s mine.

Oh I get by with alittle help from my friends.
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends.

Do you need anybody,
I just need somebody to love,
Could it be anybody,
I want somebody to love.

Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mm I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends,
Oh I get high with a little help from my friends,
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends. “

Unquote - The Beatles

Music is fun! Give it a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment