The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Asthma Cure?

I have found some things in life that have specifically helped me overcome asthma that may help others.  I will share.  (Timesaver: Butterbur Extract and Mullein Leaf together, but read the article first, or when you have time.)

The first thing, it took me 40 years to discover, is that I have an allergy to cows, and cattle in general, which includes milk, cheese, butter, hamburger, sour cream, yogurt, ice cream, and just about anything to do with cows.  But it was hard to discover on my own since it might take a few days to show up (difficult breathing symptoms), and it might take a week to get relief by not eating these foods.

I never investigated what specifically about a cow that triggers these effects (hormones used in production?  Maybe the feed - gluten? Preservatives?).  All I know is, when I stopped eating cow products, my breathing became better.  There's a lot more to this story.

I discovered beans (peanuts are really beans, not nuts) had a mild, but constant negative effect on my breathing, but again it took several days to notice, and several days to remove the difficulties.

Sugar and vinegar had effects on my breathing, but moreso was hurting my back around the kidney areas.  Vinegar is in almost all foods, so I have to monitor that.

Processed turkey (like turkey sausage) has an almost immediate effect on my breathing, so I investigated a little bit, and believe that I might have an allergy to sulfates, a preservative used in many foods.  I did notice that when the trucking industry went to ultra low sulfur diesel, my breathing got better too.  Maybe sulfur is an irritant to our lungs?

Now if you read this far, I have a home run finding, that worked for me.  It is cheap.  It may or may not work for you, so consult your Doctor before trying anything I describe in this article.

This is not an advertisement, so choose where you get your products that I describe, wherever you feel comfortable.  I prefer Swanson Vitamins, but have been known to shop at Wal-Mart, or The Sunflower Shoppe for things.  Go to places YOU trust.

I used these two products that seem to work very well together in relieving all of my breathing symptoms.  One is called Butterbur Extract.  The other is called Mullein Leaf.

Even when I eat items from a cow, these two products can overcome my breathing issues, if I do not over do it.  These products do not seem to help the kidneys, but eating the skin of an apple once a day solved my kidney issues.  They do seem to have an effect on me that keeps me awake, so I take that into consideration before bedtime (bedtime is when many asthmatics have problems, so it is an issue I deal with by using Melatonin).

I also run about 3 miles per week, and since I started using these products (Butterbur Extract, and Mullein Leaf), I need no asthma medication.  I also watch what I eat; the foods that effect my breathing.

It took along way to get to what cured my asthma problems.  It took me personally 40 years of misery.  If this idea works for you, please help out others so they do not have to suffer as long.  If we share what works in our own lives, maybe we can find the cure for Asthma as a team?  I think when we get a medication that works to relieve our problems, we stop looking for alternative results.  I had been on Marax, Theophylline, Advair, Foradil, Ventolin, Primatene Mist and Tablets, Ephedra, and a myriad of other products.

I do still keep the Ventolin around, just in case I go overboard on the Bean and Cheese Burritos at Taco Bell I dearly love so much!  I do eat a lot of chicken, tuna, and rice.  These products do not effect my breathing.

Peace Out, and good luck with your own personal search, Gary
.

1 comment:

  1. I believe this to be the data of value and it gives off an impression of being composed to make the peruser think. I like your composing style and appreciate your endeavors. For more information visit here Lauq Katan

    ReplyDelete