The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bitter Tastants and Asthma

I was looking around the Internet to find some information on Sensa, a product used to lose weight.  Sensa uses something called, "Tastants" so I Googled that.  Bitter Tastants came up, and in the short description, it indicated some interesting research for Asthma.  It may be that our airways have, "Taste Bud" like qualities, and what we eat or breathe in will constrict or relax our airways, much like our mouths water when we taste food.  Since I am an amateur investigator, or Blogger, I will place the link I found right here so more people can read, learn, and share their own findings.

LINK to article: http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.1001501#abstract1

.
This article is an open access, medically peer reviewed study as indicated by the organization PLOS.org.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment