The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, April 15, 2013

IMBRA

IMBRA - I live in Texas, and need to get fingerprints for an FBI criminal Background check before the marriage agency will allow me to communicate freely with the girl I "may" want to marry someday.

This post is just to save you some time.  Try the Fieldprintfbi.com link first ( listed below ).

The FBI website ( LINK : http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks/list-of-fbi-approved-channelers ) is a good starting place, but let me speed it up for you.

The UPS stores, along with Fieldprint ( LINK: FieldPrintfbi.com ), probably have a location near you.  They are listed as an approved FBI Channeler.

The cost is around 50 dollars.  It is all electronically done.  I spent more time searching how to do this task, and finding a location I like, than necessary.  I hope this post saves you time.

Sincerely, Gary
.
PS - Here is the direct link to options from the FBI on how to go about getting your Criminal Background check.  LINK: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment