The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Deep Dish Pizza - Little Caesars

I tried out the new Little Caesars Deep Dish Pizza, from an ad I received in the regular local mail.

The ad said the pizza would be Hot N Ready between 4pm - 8pm.  I stopped by at 5:30pm. 

I placed my order, and I took a seat while I waited 20 minutes for my pizza to be ready.

I will say it was worth the wait, only because it tasted good.  And that is worth something.

Convenience and quickness is what I was buying, so they failed there.

Let me tell you about this pizza.  It really does taste good!  But, it is not, "Deep Dish" it is thick crust, with a lot of sauce, crust seasoned with a ton of butter, and some pepperoni and cheese on top.

It was really hot too!  I had to let it cool when I got home, because it was burning the roof of my mouth. 

I guess where Little Caesars constantly fails me, is the, "Ready" part.

That is the part I am buying.  "Your pizza is ready."  But what I get is, "We are out, please wait."

Every time.

I shop at the Little Caesars in Euless, Texas, so maybe this problem is just to this store.

I will continue to shop here, but someone please help!!!!!

I do like the idea of adding chiken to the menu, as a pizza ingredient.  Some of us are trying to eat healthy these days.

There is my two cents, respectfully, and I hope they do help us out. 

Do I hear a second to this motion?

Peace Out, Gary
.
PS the picture shows a pizza layered like a lasagna.  It is only one layer of dough, then one layer of pizza sauce with toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment