The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, December 03, 2005

DAY EIGHT AND NINE

Sunday Nov 27 to Monday Nov 28
Well, Sunday morning I woke up wishing that I had not drank so much of the water. It appears that the effects take time to build up. Also, many places here have water in bottles, but they like it carbonated. Yuck! So, when you find place that has water "without gas" buy as much as you can carry. Many restaurants have "normal" water.
Well, I was suppose to meet Alexandra at McDonald’s at 2:00 pm, I thought. She did not show. So I call Tanya, and she informed me that Alexandra was not aware of our meeting. So, this was bad communication. It happens when I speak English and the other person speaks Russian. Let me say this also, it appears that there are also times when the girl will say she "does not understand" when she knows perfectly well what you said. Take the hint and say something different. She just did you a big favor. And if you think explaining it further will help, then by all means go ahead and try, but your mind will grow very tired of explaining everything you say from the simplest of thoughts. Get a girl who is good with English from the start.
Well, Alexandra made a very good impression on me, and I wish to text message her from the USA occasionally. So I bought her gift. A cell phone. I did say that this girl made a good impression, and I think it will be good investment for both of us. Valya has phone already and we text message often in the city of Yalta. I recommend you bring your cell phone and get alternate chip from Kievstar. The text messaging is good idea.
Well, I did have date with Valya at 8 pm and it went very well. But after inviting her back to my place, she started snooping around my stuff to try and find out if I see other girl. I came out of bathroom and she was operating my computer, and trying to read my diary on the computer. Well, these words you are reading right now are the words I speak about. She wants to know why I share with the world my thoughts, but I will not let her see. Guys, even though your intentions to find one women is sincere...hide the stuff that says, "there’s another girl in this adventure." In America, I use the "other girl tactic" to make her jealous and want me more. Competition. It does not work over here in Ukraine. If you want to get rid of girl, then use the "other girl tactic".
The girl would not stop looking for pictures, words anything that said, "Gary is cheater."
She even peeked at some bank statements from the ATM. The distrust she had soon grew to my distrust for her. And, needless to say at this point, I put Alexandra in first place.
I gave Valya her presents and paid for taxi to take her home. Taxi is about 20 to 50 Hyrvna’s (4 to 10 dollars).
So on Monday I met with Tanya for lunch and decided to go see Alexandra at her work and give her a present for New Year’s Eve. It is the big Russian holiday, like Christmas in the USA. I can’t say what it is I have to give her, but after Jan. 1, 2006 I will post it on the blog.
I have met Alexa 3 times at this point and two times her mother was there! I had not been on date with Alexa yet, so I asked her and she said yes. We went to good 4 star restaurant. Then we walked the pier in Yalta, and came to rest on a bench very close to the sea shore. We held hands and had very interesting conversation. I did tell her that when I looked into her mother’s eyes, I seen my mother’s eyes! It was true! I had to look several times to make sure, and I did see this. And when I shared this with Alexa (it was personal to me because my Mom had died in June of 2005) she knew it affected me. I did ask Alexa how it will happen if she were ever to marry a man from far away, who will take care of her mother. She lives with her Mother now and it seems her Mother needs her. Alexa looked down, and struggled to answer my question, but she did not answer. I think it had been on her mind, and I also think that Alexa will not leave her Mother alone without care. I still have many questions to ask, but one I have I did not ask. It is too soon. I see Alexa’s heart and know that our work together as team in the USA would include paying for her Mother’s living. That’s another thing to consider guys. The woman will have family, and she will not be living the good life while her family suffers. Expect to include help in your calculation of how much this adventure will cost you if you do decide to find a very young and beautiful bride.
Alexa had made it clear to me several times now that she does not like all of the presents I have given her. She is very simple and sincere girl. I’m telling you right now, the girl is extremely beautiful but chooses to be plain with very little make up. Her taste is not sophisticated. I thionk I have found the girl I want to pursue.
There are many girls here, and many, many are beautiful, ridiculously beautiful! I think that every girl here invests a lot of money in there boots. If you like a girl to wear high heel boots, and a very fashionable jacket, then come here in November. But I was attracted to Alexa like a magnet, and her coat was nice and simple. Not flashy. Her boots were nice and simple, not flashy. She pulled her hair back, when I know that her long flowing blonde hair would just have to be a part of my imagination. She is very happy with herself and does not need to impress anyone, including me.
I sensed that she did not want to let the night end so soon, but she had work and I have to be awake and ready at 4 am to take taxi to Simferopol. It is 12:10 right now, and I am not completely packed yet. So I will work on that now. Good Night!
PS - I just realized that Alexa was also the only girl to give me gift. I will treasure it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment