The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, December 03, 2005

DAY SEVEN

Saturday. Well, it was not long ago, less than 12 hours, that I write in my entry. Sometimes good comes and then sometimes bad comes. Sometimes a guy can become "drunk" on too many women! I originally had set aside time for Anna tonight. Tanya insisted I meet with Alexsandra, and I felt that I was getting in too deep for the amount of women I could juggle. I intentionally did not meet Valentina because I did not know what to expect from Anna. I can’t go out with two girls at the same time (but it certainly would be good for TV if I tried)! The "Billy Bob" teeth angle seems to work well.
I want to get back to Alexsandra because Tanya dragged me to see her. We went into this building, like a several story mall I guess. Mainly clothing. Tanya and I walked into the store area that Alexsandra was working, and I was waiting for Tanya to say something like, "Can you tell Aleksandra that we are here." Instead I heard, "Gary I want you to meet Aleksandra, Aleksandra this is Gary." I could not believe my eyes! I cannot express my feelings in words, but this was exactly the look of a girl that I wanted. And when she spoke, it was captivating! I think this lady is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I was awe struck, stunned, yes stunned by her beauty and her smile. I know her eyes had a big effect on me. Blonde and blue eyed, but very Ukrainian. I learned that she had an education, and although she looked very young, maybe 19 or 20 she was closer to my age at 27. Somehow I had to fit this young lady into my schedule and believe me I tried very hard. The problem was that I had a date with Anna.
I needed to get Alexsandra out to the disco because the lady’s here love the music and if they have fun, you are doing good of course. So I tried to arrange dinner with Anna and then leave for the disco with Alex. Well, this has never happened before, but Anna became ill at dinner. Really ill, and I had to call a taxi for her and box her meal up. I know she was for real. But this had also freed up my night to pursue Alex. Well, someone else’s bad luck does not translate into my good luck. I really felt bad for Anna. But also, I tried to secure a date with Aleksandra, and I could not get it done for this evening (Saturday Night). We did agree to meet on Sunday, the day I am suppose to do something with Valya. So basically my problem is that I want to take both Aleksandra and Valya out on Sunday night for Karaoke or disco. And, needless to say it will not happen like this. Also, I do not want to be dateless on Sunday. Valya is very engaging and I dream about girls like her. Aleksandra is just down right beautiful and has a way about her that is so inviting and kind. It is hard to say what to do, but if I do this the right way I will be able to go back to the USA and write them a little longer to find out which I like best, and which one has likes for me too.
I am looking for a wife to raise my children, so this makes the situation a little different.
Let me say something about DVD's and movies here. They do have a few movies in English, and the disks have 2 movies on them. I suspect that these are copies of the original movies because you get 2 for the price of 5 or 10 bucks! Maybe I am wrong becuase the quality is very good. They play on my laptop computer fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment