The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, December 05, 2005

This is Tiramasu. Guess what? I tried to find this all over Yalta, and i insisted that this was a famous Russian desert. I'm telling these people from this part of the world that I know they have this, when they don't. Well, while eating dinner one night I came to a European restaurant and low and behold I found it! I was right! Well.... I was wrong. I was at arestaurant with European cuisine, and apparently this is French. But I found it.... (and then I accidentally deleted the picture!!!! I have no proof!!!! )

2 comments:

  1. And then I accidentally deleted the picture. Gone forever! I will never have proof!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's "tiramisu" and it's typically Italian. Not French, not Russian or any other European country.

    ReplyDelete