The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, December 05, 2005

This is my new friend from New York City, Svetlana. She was of great help during my trip back to the USA from Simferopol. I suggest to the man who travels to these exotic destinations try to meet people around you on the airplane, in the airport, or anywhere it is clear that these people will be traveling to or near your destination. They will be of great help as they have encountered the problems you will face in your journey, And someday, you will spot the person who will need your help. then it will be your turn to shine! I want to Thank Svetlana, and Angelica for the special efforts they made to help make it possible for me to enjoy my trip. Without them, I would have been standing in Simferopol airport with no luggage, no local currency, 100 miles from my destination, and no one around who speaks English. Maybe I would have lost my way in Kiev, as the plane landed at another airport, not the one intended. Look for the seaoned travelers and ask for them to help you. The workers are of great help too, but they are working and usually cannot be of great help as the traveler who sits next to you! God Bless all, and may I somday return the favors to other people who need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment