The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, December 05, 2005


Here is a statue of Lenin. It still remains, which should give you a hint as to how they feel about the west and the new reform going on in the Ukraine. I never once felt unwelcomed as a visitor and American. Everyone was great. I thought I was clever by trying to look "Russian", but the girls said they spotted me as an American right away... It must have been the "Billy Bob" teeth. One more thought, the men here are not exactly thrilled that the women want to spend time with you. But they are thrilled that you have money. Still, I did not experience any problems with this. I did not show off too much. (It is interesting to note that when you speak, they look for where the American is) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment