The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, June 07, 2009


Compusician Award for Obama

Compusician Award for President Obama

He tells the people what they want to hear

President Obama tells people what they want to hear. He told the Unions. He told Israel. He told Iran, Russia, and all countries what they want to hear. There is anything wrong with this, unless he is intentionally deceiving people. I do not think he is doing this.

Friday I was at work with black folk. I get along with all people so race is not an issue. However, I mentioned, “I noticed Obama simply tells the people what they want to hear,” and instantly a worker commented that Bush did the same thing.

I was taken off guard because we were talking about Obama not Bush. So I asked which Bush. That took him off guard, because his response was automatic, and awaiting argument.

No argument here. I think all politicians do it. They tell the people what they want to hear. President Obama is the master of this. I hope he honors his words. But, it does become impossible to do everything for everyone at some point, yes?

I wish him and YOU, luck.

Peace Out, The Compusician

Link to story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090607/pl_nm/us_obama_europe_snub

No comments:

Post a Comment