The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, June 21, 2009


Zyzzyva is a word


Find words for your song or poem


I like this program called, "Zyzzyva." I think it was originally used to help with games or puzzles, but it helps me with finding words for my music.


I wish it had a "syllable" parameter, but knowing that when a vowel sounds, it is a good possiblity that another syllable is sounding. It does have many parameters for you to filter or screen the dictionary for the words you need.


I usually am faced with needing a word starting with a specific letter. I would love for it to pertain to the subject I am writing about (ie: LOVE, CONSTRUCTION WORKER, and whatever else).


You will find this tool a great compliment to the tools you already have for writing great songs.


Peace Out, The Compusician




_


No comments:

Post a Comment