The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, September 28, 2009


Art Batik Picture
Abstract Art


As I try to make unique thumbnails for my "Abstract Music", I have started to fall in love with making "Abstract Art". Not for money or fame, but for expression.

I see myself, at this point in the adventure, as an artist that tries to bring Abstract together with Reality, without drugs or therapy.

I'm most known for lyrics, poetry and writing. That will not leave my soul. But as I explore new avenues, I have come across some interesting people, paintings, and whatever else I see in the Internet Jungle.

http://www.therawartist.com/ is worth noting. I went there on a tip, and ran into a definition of "Abstract Art".




I guess I'll just explore some more and see what happens!


Peace Out, The Compusician, EinStud
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment