The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 13, 2009





Poem from EinStud, "Scare Me"




Scare Me

And they took to the streets
All yelling for treats.
Hours ago, before days' depart
No one imagined, the right time to start


EinStud

.

I write my own lyrics to my songs. You can use these lyrics, share them, and change them in exchange for a link, mention, "Inspired by", or "Co written with", EinStud.

I write the Lyrics, move them to Poetry, then maybe to create a Song. You can develop your own inspiration from my "poelyrics" (poetic lyrics) at " www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud " or at " www.SundayisFunday.blogspot.com ".

The band BL8ant is at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .

Peace Out, EinStud and The Compusician

.

No comments:

Post a Comment