The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


It Shows




It Shows


The time that the World
Has spent on me
Is greater than the
appreciation and effort
I have ever given back

And it shows

It shows
by not
Taking the time
to rhyme
This poem

It shows
When something's come up

It shows
When I forget
To turn on my
turn signal

It shows
constantly,
day after day,
hour after hour

And in one second of time,
One magic second of...
Giving

It shows.
It shines.


EinStud

.

This poem is not a "metronome friendly" song. I did not take the time. It shows.

.


One way to get the most out of my "Psong's" (Poem/Songs), is to read my poems with a free metronome ( http://simple.bestmetronome.com/ ).

EinStud knows the need for good free lyrics in music. Often, poems do not transform well to song. Please use, adapt, change the words, or modify any poem EinStud has here, if you will simply just give some credit (example: " ... Inspired by EinStud").

Life is not about winning the race, but passing the baton to the next person in the race.

EinStud is a member of the band "BL8ant."

Peace Out, EinStud

.

" www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud "

" www.SundayisFunday.blogspot.com "

.

The band BL8ant is at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .

Peace Out, EinStud and The Compusician

.

Commentary:

I thought, for my friend, it would be cool to make a video for his daughter's Birthday. I recalled a time when a Belarus girl had made me a video, baked the cake, wished me a happy birthday, and sent off the video.

I was thankful. But it was today I realized the effort the World puts in for me. To give thanks just does not seem to be enough anymore, because I realize "It Shows".

I give less than I get. And the amazing thing is, I think it is true for all of us. How can this be? How can EVERYONE give less, than they get?

I think it has to do with numbers. I think you could also consider that maybe we are just surrounded by a great bunch of people?

And all that I lack in the balance, is made up for that one magic second when I participate in the World as a GIVER. It's "magic" because again, how can one second of giving make up for all of that "getting"?

Love, EinStud

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment