The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 20, 2009





Liquid Salt



Here's a creative idea for those who are trying to cut back on salt. I bought a bottle of Red Wine Vinegar, in the salad dressing isle at Wal-Mart. It has the shaker top style that I can pop off easily, and snap back on.


I bought some Sea Salt. It is suppose to be better for your health than regular salt. I just like the taste better. I got this at Wal Mart also.


In previous recipes, I used Real Lemon in the mix, but for this recipe I will leave it out. I cannot determine if the Lemon Juice spoils or not. I'm sure there are millions of ways to enhance this recipe.


Okay. Remove a little of the vinegar from the bottle, and put about a teaspoon of Sea Salt into the bottle. Replace the lid. Shake Well.


Whenever you go to salt your food, the Liquid Salt will be more than enough to flavor your food with the "salt" taste. The vinegar is there to help you not add too much salt to your food.


Also, you have just dispersed a small amount of salt over a long period of time. It takes about a month to use up that one teaspoon of salt.


Something you will notice after that month. I noticed this, that I can taste the salt in my frozen vegetables when no salt was added to them by me or the manufacturer! As a matter of fact, the drawback to this idea is that you will start to taste the heavy amounts of salt put in your food.


Overtime, you will develop a taste for this "Liquid Salt". And hey, if you like the idea then use it and feel free to pass it along. All I ask is for some credit like, "Inspired by the Compusician".


I have made this idea public. You can use this idea for profit, but I will not grant "exclusivity rights". (That means someone else can use this idea for profit as well.)


Peace Out, The Compusician


.


No comments:

Post a Comment