The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 06, 2009



Miss Calculation Guam 22
Psong 7



Psong 7

Piece

150bpm

EinStud



Piece


Chorus:

Piece of my mind
Piece of my mind
Piece of my mind

I have half a mind,
To give you, a piece of my mind

A piece of my mind



Verse 1:

You came home late
You wanna celebrate
Your night out on the town
And I was no where to be found


Verse 2:

The music plays
While night turns to day
I'm home all alone
Did you ever think...
To pick up the phone?


Verse 3:

You think I'm stupid
Think I don't know
Think every thing's
As clean as snow...

Oh no!

Hush little baby
Don't you cry
Kiss the dirty snow
Good bye

Verse 4:

Somethings made you frisky
You want a piece of this risky
Well I gotta piece for you...

A Piece of my mind.


-EinStud


.

Lyrics, Poems, and Songs are written by BL8ant band members: EinStud, and The Compusician.

You can use these lyrics in your own songs, poems or literary works. You can edit, add or subtract from the lyrics in exchange for a link, mention, "Inspired by", or "Co written with", EinStud.

Basically, these lyrics with this disclaimer, are Royalty Free. They are for public use. Yes, you can profit from them, but no right is granted for exclusivity.


Please visit: www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud ", or at " www.SundayisFunday.blogspot.com ".

The band BL8ant is at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .


Peace Out, EinStud and The Compusician

.

No comments:

Post a Comment