The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, November 22, 2009


.


Let's dream a bit


Here at the KiddNation Song Makers Club Group, I am trying to assemble a group of people that are interested in making a song, all aspects, from start to finish.

Why did I chose the KiddNation forum? Because this site is stocked full of Mom's who are wanting to use their minds, their creativity, and not rot away in front of the TV watching Soaps. This site has plenty of youngsters who have unbridled talent, but no place to use it.

I dream. But I also perform. A dream without hands, is a dream of if's, but's, and “ands”.

I dream of the day when there are teams of Song Maker Groups, all over the World. Song Maker Group 1, Song Maker Group 2, Song Maker Group Russia, and the dream goes on.

And as with any dream (that has “hands”), there has to be that first step.

I want to include animation, a YouTube video of Project 1, for our Vampire Song. At this point, I think it would be best to do a simple animation. You can certainly join the team at any time here and pitch in. We can always change things up, or use the idea in the next project.

So, I think animated stick figures might do the job (might be difficult to do with a Vampire motif, but maybe we will let the stage background carry the theme?). In the future, I see teams using the free 3D animation program called “DAZ 3D” ( http://www.daz3d.com/i/software/studio ).

Here is the YouTube video of the stick animation (Pivot) idea:
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLznOCyT2dE&feature=channel ).

I will be using “Pivot”, and my own art, for the background in the Vampire Video (unless someone jumps up and wants to do this!).

What are the benefits to this dream? Well, it teaches kids that being famous, being the star in what you love to do, requires hard work. And if your hard work does not pay off, you still spent your time doing what you loved to do! And if my dream becomes reality, where there are hundreds of teams making songs and videos and competing all over the world (students, housewives, truckers), then we have just created something bigger than “American Idol”. And it is all starting now. It's happening here. And you are welcome to join in! ( http://www.kiddnation.com/group/songmakersclub )

And the dream with hands starts with you.

Peace Out, EinStud
.

No comments:

Post a Comment