The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, November 28, 2009





Having trouble getting to sleep?


I need to get to sleep! I used to feel that way...

I want to pass along what I use to help me get some sleep. It is called Melatonin. Melatonin is naturally created by your body, at a certain time of the day, usually at night. I sleep during the day, so I need to take this supplement to help me get to sleep when the sun is out, shining bright.

The pill that I use is a dual release formula. Half of the tablet is timed release, while the other half is immediate release.

Please read some of the comments of other's using this product, and hear what they have to say. I think this is one "drug" the government should leave their hands off of since it is natural, and very effective (good luck on wishing for that)...

Here is the link:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU114/ItemDetail

.

Peace Out, EinStud
.

No comments:

Post a Comment