The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, November 30, 2009





Search Engines and Blogs


Tips for Search Engines and Blogs


If you ever wondered why I say some pretty outlandish things on this blog, it is to help along my chances of getting hits on my page (advertising), and then trying to redirect that flow to http://www.sundayisfunday.com/ , or even better than that, http://www.reverbnation.com/ .

Sure it is important to keep it real. Keep in mind that the search engine is looking for word combinations, in order. After that, it will just try to find words scattered and identified in the article. After that it will at least look for one of the keywords.

To be on the top of the search list, you need to have great combinations of words, or highly unique and identifiable words. Hence, I have created words like "Compusician", "EinStud", and Miss Calculation", just to name a few.

I have created lists, many of them on this blog. And if I can identify a trend before it will happen, words, new words words may be developed to describe the trend.

Could you imagine how great it would be if you identified a term like "Hula Hoop" BEFORE the word came to public? If you blogged about it, you would be at the top of the search engines for a brief period of time. That's FREE advertising!

Which search engine is the best? I do not know. I know which one is most effective for me. Blogger. Why is blogger the "best" search engine? I do know that made up terms (new words) will appear almost immediately in the Google search engine. Hmmm... and Google owns Blogger now days, so there you go.

If you highlight or bold the words, it will not show up as quickly as just plainly written words in common text. Also, just for your information, search engines in general do not pay attention to punctuation or pluralisms (adding the "s" on words to be searched).

Make some unique word combinations out of Person, Place, Things. The Internet is used for people to gain information. Names, Maps, and objects for purchase or sale should be you focus.

When I ran for President in 2008 (Obama had won, everyone else came in second), I did so with the knowledge of search engins, and free advertising. And wow, that was a home run! As long as you do not take contributions, and register with the FEC, running for President will help your advertising efforts. But you have to blog, blog, blog about it.... yes, here at blogger first, and then any blog you can get your hands on.

Some unususal word combinations can be longer than 2 words, and appear in normal text. I will use some examples, and try to indentify upcoming trends. I will use Person, Place and Thing along with adjectives to help my advertising along.

Red man Congo Art ... seems pretty unique. But here is a tip or trick to maximize your search engine results. Use capital letters for all words' first letter. Red Man Congo Art

Another thing is to include the word misspelled. It won't make you look any smarter, but you want to focus on getting more hits aimed towards your website or blog. The blog is an extremely powerful tool for free advertising.

Red Mon Congo Art
Yellow Wimen New York Car
Shiny Black Soldiers Toy Boaut

And don't make your list just a list. Write a short article using unique words, daily. I do not know how to make you rich. I do know how to make you popular. And sometimes that is a good thing.

Short Article (I like to use Art for the topic because there are no conceptual limitations to creativity):

Last night I had a dream. I went to the Sudan and found a man. This man took me to the museum, and we had lunch. He took me to his private art collection, and showed me his favorite piece of art, the Calm River Georgia Painting.

Okay, I missed some opportunities for word combinations. "Dream" could have been more uniquely indentifiable. "Dream" is a thing. Let me try again, just one more time.

Late Last night, I had a vivid dream. I flew to the dusty dry inclimate Sudan and I found an old burly man, Scaddish. Scaddish took me to the rickety worn down museum, ironically called, "Ricketia". I was honored when he allowed me in to see his wonderful but private art collection. Scaddish proceeded to show me his favorite piece of art called the Calm River Georgia Painting.

There you have it! I hope this article helps you in developing free advertising for your website!
As you will notice with my blog here, I named it "SundayisFunday.com". Name your advertising blog with the name of your "dotcom", if you can. Some blogs like MySpace just use your username, but some thinking ahead will overcome that obstacle too.

Peace Out, The Compusician (aka: EinStud)

Gary Ruff


PS file name your pictures creatively too. People looking for images sometimes will want to see your webpage.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment