The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, November 29, 2009





I am taking it ALL off!



I am removing a mole.



I did a little reading on the Internet, and am chosing to remove my mole naturally. But, I must admit, there are things I am learning along the way (experience is the ultimate teacher).


I'll blog about it for a few weeks. I don't expect anything exciting. Wouldn't this make a great Hollywood movie? "The BLOG!" - A man harmlessy follows directions on the Internet, and gives birth through his mole! Mole Man!!!


Anyways, today I prepared the area (I'm doing three areas, but focusing on one, a smaller one to see how this works).


I used my beard trimmer to clear the area of hair, and then my electric razor to smooth the area. I used a Q-tip to place some Bragg's unfiltered all natural Apple Cider Vinegar (get at health food store).


Oh, I forgot.... I roughed up the area with a pumice stone, and yes the mole did bleed a small amount, no it did not hurt. It did not take long since I removed the hair from the area first.


THEN I put on the Q-tip full of Apple Cider Vinegar on the mole. That did sting, only for a second. I placed more liquid on the cloth of the band-aid, and stuck it to the area.


Nothing hurts right now, and I really do not expect much to happen. It does smell a bit, but after all it is Vinegar (I got for about 5 bucks at the health food store, which by the way is very tasty in recipes calling for vinegar).


Okay, that is it for now.


Peace Out, EinStud


PS The band BL8ant with EinStud is over at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment