The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, November 02, 2009


Psong 9

Freak

120bpm

EinStud



Freak


You can't get in my mind
You dumb ass
Quit hugging on my behind


Your suck really shows
When I try to pass
You give it the GO!
Freak show



So fast then so slow
You pull out, then you got no gas
Dumb ass
Freak show



I gotta place
Get outta' my space (Don't care you're late)
I'm gonna blog your license plate
(ooh!) Freak show!



Your driving really blows
Freak show of the road
Always driving point “oh no”
Zero point zero, you.....
Freak show


-EinStud

.


One way to get the most out of my "Psong's" (Poem/Songs), is to read my poems with a free metronome ( http://simple.bestmetronome.com/ ).

EinStud knows the need for good free lyrics in music. Often, poems do not transform well to song. Please use, adapt, change the words, or modify any poem EinStud has here, if you will simply just give some credit (example: " ... Inspired by EinStud").

Life is not about winning the race, but passing the baton to the next person in the race.

EinStud is a member of the band "BL8ant."

Peace Out, EinStud

.

" www.originalpoetry.com/poet/EinStud "

" www.SundayisFunday.blogspot.com "

.

The band BL8ant is at: www.ReverbNation.com/bl8ant .

Peace Out, EinStud and The Compusician

.

No comments:

Post a Comment